"Thou shalt not kill!"
An old abbey is the scene of a series of mysterious crimes, and only one man can get to the bottom of them. Former royal advisor Leonardo and his assistant Bruno are on their way to the remote monastery unknowing of the strange goings-on surrounding a carefully guarded secret. Yet even before they arrive there, their quest is overshadowed by an attempt on their lives...
A thrilling mystery story!
Having reached the abbey, the two companions are confronted by one mystery after another, and the old walls stubbornly refuse to reveal their secrets. Piece by piece, Leonardo and Bruno uncover a plot that could shake not only the foundations of the monastery, but also those of the Church itself...
"The Abbey" is a mystery story in the format of a classic point-and-click adventure game that has been penned by Emilio de Paz, who, among other games, was responsible for the highly successful "Clever & Smart". Using the mouse, the player guides Leonardo and his assistant Bruno through a faithful reproduction of a medieval abbey. Innovative technologies enable camera angles and sequences which, until now, have only been seen in movies.
Overview of features:
- Innovative cinematic presentation through a new method of combining 2D and 3D graphics unique in a point-and-click adventure game
- A complete reproduction of a medieval abbey, with architecture, works of art, secret passages, and treasures vast amounts of camera angles and scenes in 20 locations promise 20 hours of gameplay
- Cinematic sound: music, effects, and top quality voice output completely in Dolby Surround Sound Over 70 minutes of orchestral soundtrack played by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- Any Intel CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- GeForce 7300, Radeon X1600 or Intel GMA
- X3100 128MB
- 3 GB Hard Disk space
- Internet connection for product registration